Used Cars For Sale In Baltimore Md – Memorial Day weekend is here and that means many smart car buyers will try to take advantage of the best deals. According to an online service that helps compare car prices, buyers in Maryland who want to be behind the wheel of a used car this week may want to go to Montgomery, Howard, or the country of Prince George.
The best city to buy a car in Maryland is Bethesda, and the best county is Montgomery County. Buyers who buy used cars in Bethesda pay less than $ 972 for cars. Buyers in Montgomery County save an average of $ 775 in a car. Autolist said Maryland ranked No. 7 in the country last month for affordability of vehicles. Used cars here usually cost $ 401 less than the national average.
Used Cars For Sale In Baltimore Md
Here are the top 10 cities to buy used cars in Maryland:
1. Bethesda, average savings: $ 972
2. North Bethesda, average savings: $ 930
3. Gaithersburg, average savings: $ 913
4. Rockville, average savings: $ 893
5. Potomac, average savings: $ 873
6. Aspen Hill, average savings: $ 777
7. Germantown, average savings: $ 762
8. Wheaton, average savings: $ 757
9. Silver Spring, average savings: $ 600
10. Waldorf, average savings: $ 221
11. Ellicott City, average savings: $ 220
12. Colombia, average savings: $ 214
13. Catonsville, average savings: $ 127
14. Towson, average savings: $ 73
15. Baltimore, average savings: $ 65
Here are the top 10 countries to buy used cars in Maryland:
1. Montgomery County, price difference: – $ 775
2. Howard County, price difference: – $ 127
3. Prince George’s County, the price difference: – $ 10
4. Baltimore County, price difference: + $ 21
5. Anne Arundel County, price difference: + $ 68
6. Calvert County, price difference: + $ 172
7. Charles County, price difference: + $ 176
8. Harford County, price difference: + $ 180
9. Frederick County, price difference: + $ 191
10. Talbot County, price difference: + $ 392
11. Dorchester County, price difference: + $ 402
12. Cecil County, price difference: + $ 494
13. Carroll County, price difference: + $ 498
14. Washington County, price difference: + $ 592
15. Caroline County, price difference: + $ 678
Used car prices can vary significantly in districts in the same general geographic area, Chase Disher, product manager for growth and analytics at the company, tells Patch. Knowing that information can empower buyers.
“Buyers know that they can really go 20 minutes to the west or east or something, and potentially find a better deal on the car,” he said.
Those looking for the best deals might consider heading to urban areas, where there is often more competition. That usually leads to lower prices.
“There tend to be more dealers, more supplies and therefore more competition, so they tend to push prices down,” he said.
But if you can, buy a sweet trip in Florida or California.
“Without a doubt, Florida tends to be the cheapest country consistently,” Disher said. “Often when I will see some of the top data, I have to scroll through many Florida cities because it’s the best place to buy a car.”
The company aims to provide consumers and automotive industry data to better understand local trends.
Every month, Autolist refreshes its car purchase database and processes numbers for each city and district where it has statistically significant data. Companies compare cities and average prices for different vehicles.
“I’m looking at California now and I can see that, you know, Aliso Viejo is the cheapest city in all of California and the average vehicle price is $ 1,500 less than other vehicles,” Disher said.
If you want to see information for a particular city or district and see how the city piles into another, go to the Autolist website and type in the name of the city.
Autolist, based in the San Francisco area, is a metasearch automotive marketing platform. The company aims to provide the best search experience to find new, used or certified pre-owned vehicles.
The company has between 5 million and 8 million lists at a certain time.
Disher Notes records company data based on listing prices and does not include taxes or other fees.
Patch reporters Dan Hampton contributed to this report.
Pictures gallery of Used Cars For Sale In Baltimore Md, Best Places To Buy A Used Car In Maryland
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.